GenFX Reviews – Does Genfx Work or Is It a Scam?
Should you buy Genfx? Read our in-depth genfx review.
Trusted Doctor Endorsement
GenFX is endorsed by a Dr. Dave David, a well known medical news analyst and commentator. He regularly serves as a medical consultant for personal fitness trainers and has appeared on ABC, MSNBC, FOX, and CNN. This product is also endorsed by Karen Vieira, who holds a Ph.D. in biomedical sciences and who has authored hundreds of manuscripts and served on advisory boards for many important scientific analysis organizations. These endorsements alone should start making you feel more confident about the decision to buy Genfx.
GenFX has been on the market for over a decade, and as one of the original mass marketed releasers has stood the test of time. Hundreds of people buy Genfx every day, with over 50% of these purchases repeat buyers. It still ranks consistently as the #1 HGH releaser on the market! Here is our Genfx Review.
How GenFX Works + GenFX Ingredients
- The main way GenFX works inside the body is by stimulating the body’s release of… you guess it, human growth hormone (HGH). Does Genfx work to release HGH? It supplies the body with the essential building blocks for the proteins tied to hgh production and release. When our bodies age they become less efficient at combining the essential building blocks tied to synthesizing essential proteins. Your body is constantly breaking down food and supplements into tiny parts and then recombining them. Give your body the right building blocks from the start and you make it much easier to build what it needs… without having to start from scratch.
- Natural and uncommon ingredients: GenFX ingredients include several natural ingredients that boost the survival of neuronal cells and uncommon amino acids that are difficult to get from an average diet. These ingredients can help support your body in an exercise routine which may further boost production of hgh.
- The combined genfx ingredients work with exercise and a healthy diet to help reduce fat, maintain healthy levels of LDL and bad cholesterol, stabilize muscle mass and strength, and enhance memory.
Wondering why you should buy GenFX instead of some other anti-aging method?
- HGH therapy is now popularly used to help children with pituitary deficiencies, and when injected on a strict schedule can help a child grow two inches a year. Adult’s ability to produce hgh sharply drops off around the age of the 25 and consistently declines thereafter. At age 70 most men have roughly 10% of the HGH of a 40 year old man, that’s a big decline!
- The average aging adult doesn’t need such high concentrations of HGH and can even suffer some adverse side effects at such high dosages … not to mention such concentrations can cause serious side effects and cost tens of thousands of dollars a year. Instead, by supporting your natural ability to produce HGH with a supplement like GenFX you ensure that the most safe and effective amounts are made naturally by the best health factory in existence, YOU.
- When compared with stand alone supplements products like GenFX take a multi-varied approach to anti-aging and this is the key to its surprising success. Supplements like resveratrol and powerful antioxidants take a single approach in the attempt to slow aging. They add only a few small ingredients to your body. Such small additions do little to reduce the physical stress caused when fighting the battle against aging.
- GenFX has over a dozen ingredients scientifically shown to have significant effect inside the human body. Research shows that as HGH levels decrease in your body you begin to feel and look older. The decrease in hgh has a direct correlation to how quickly your body begins to age. Also, due to stressful and unhealthy lifestyles many people are experiencing lagging hgh production as early as forty! In clinical double blind studies HGH was shown to decrease fat by 13% and increase lean body mass by 4%, and this was without the addition of exercise! Another studied showed a 9% increase in lean muscle, a 14% decrease in body fat.
Genfx Side Effects:
What Genfx side effects can you expect? After over ten years of active use by customers all over the world, and many studies, GenFX has shown NO KNOWN SIDE EFFECTS! Yep, that’s right, there are no known genfx side effects. This is confirmed on the company website.
GenFX Scam Report
So you may still be asking yourself, is GenFX a scam? If you take a look at their website you’ll notice they offer a lot of incentives for you to try the product. Their incentives change, but they can be found to offer risk free money back guarantees, special savings, free shipping, bonus boxes and more. They are so sure that their product works that they are willing to do almost anything to get it into your hands. Companies that are trying to scam you make it hard for you to return it, and try to rip you off every step of the way … not make things easier.
Worried that there is a genfx scam and you won’t get your money back if it doesn’t work for you? The company offers a money-back refund, and they hold to it. If you’re like many baby boomers you may be really hesitant to make online purchases. Rest assured, all online transactions are done on a SSL secure connection. Each browser indicates this differently but it’s most commonly indicated by a closed padlock icon on the top (end of the address bar) or bottom of the browser window.
If you’re still worried that someone is trying to rip you off, just give the company a call. They have very friendly customer service.
There is no genfx scam. Its made by a reputable company, they’ve been in business for years and served thousands of happy customers. The product has been lab tested for proof of active ingredients, and the results have been backed up by scientific research (not to mention hundreds of positive customer genfx reviews)
This genfx ingredients listing was taken directly off the packaging and is up-to-date as of Jan 2015.
- Amino acids: L-lysine, L-arginine, L-ornithine, L-glycine, L-glutamine, and L-Pyroglutamate.
- Plant ingredients: ginsenosides, phosphaties, phytosterols.
- Peptide hormones and other ingredients: ACTH, TSH, prolactin, luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone , melancyte, and vasopressin.
“ I had been researching these releasers for a while and wanted to say thanks. I decided to give it a try. After a month I was thinking about sending it all back I didn’t feel a thing but with a month left and the guarantee I kept at it. After about six weeks I noticed something almost by accident, my dog got out and I chased him down without thinking about it. Afterwards I was surprised that I wasn’t nearly as tired as I should’ve been. That changed my mind, and now six months later I’m still taking it.”
— Henry F.
“Here’s my genfx review: My husband has chronically low energy but staunchly denies that any supplements help, and can’t stick to exercise. I’ve bought him dozens of different supplements over the years and he takes them to humor me but always says they don’t help. I bought him the three month supply and told him they couldn’t be returned so he better take them or the money was wasted. It has been about two months and he just the other day he went out and mowed the lawn for the first time in at least seven years our son always comes over and does it. He’s been up and about a lot more and I know it is because of GenFX.
— Linda Schafer
A friend told me about it and told me to give it a try. This is my third order now and I thought I should thanks, this stuff really works.
— Paul “Pono” K., Topeka KS, SFC, U.S. Army, Retired, age 71
Have something to add? Please email us via our online form, and leave your genfx review and experience! We are happy to hear customer experiences and will share them on our website. Thanks for reading!
Labels: does genfx work, genfx ingredients, genfx side effects, genfx scam, genfx review, buy genfx, does genfx really work, genfx reviews